Hello, it’s your friend Joey Wheazilwords here with the most significant and innovative work saver of all time!
Are you tired of having to use the same old pre-set scroll saw jig each and every time you need to make an end piece for one of your spectacular buildings? Do you have the burning desire to make an end piece with a different roof peak angle, one that stands out head and shoulders above the crowd? Well, friends, I’m here to tell you the answer to all of your prayers has finally been answered and is here NOW!
The BuildCo Fully Adjustable Adjust-O-Matic Scroll Saw Fixture is just what YOU need to enhance your charisma and astound your friends and family alike! Hand-crafted with the greatest of care by hand-picked, hard-working folks just like you and I, its incredible versatility will minimize disbenefits while increasing your marvelificentness!
Why, just take a look at these breathtaking features! Exclusive pivoting swing arm! A stop that accommodates endless custom settings! It’s all here!
Just LOOK at how easy it is to use! Infinitely flexible! All you have to do is loosen the wing nut, “plug in” the pattern of your choice, adjust the stop and clamp it and you‘re ready to cut as many end pieces as you’d like, rest assured that they’ll all be perfectly matched! It’s easier than mixing a box of mixed biscuits with a boxed biscuit mixer!
BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!
And if that isn’t enough both are completely backed by our LIFETIME MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! Isn’t it time you stepped up to True Quality? Why settle for “just OK” when you can have the VERY BEST!
So DON’T DELAY! CALL NOW AND ORDER YOURS TODAY! OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY! And be sure to ask about our splendiferous and spectacular OCEANSIDE PROPERTIES in stunning, picturesque Idaho!
*additional shipping and handling charges apply. Not FDA approved. Not to be used by unsupervised children under the age of 10.
EXTRA DOUBLE SUPER-DUPER SPECIAL BONUS!
And if that isn't enough, here are MORE fine products soon to be available everywhere. All are mightily approved by BuildCo.
- BuildCo, those certifiable engineers and celebrated leaders in underpinning masterful engineering design from the table top up -
We now return you to your regularly scheduled program…
The photos are pretty much self-explanatory but here are some notes for when you make your version.
- The under rail is glued to the underside of the MDF ½” or so farther from the saw blade than needed. When dry, run the jig along the scroll saw table edge to get the finished width.
- If I had thought of it I would have drilled the bolt hole a little smaller than the bolt, then screwed the bolt through it from the underside and attached the wing nut/washer. The imbedded nut on the underside wouldn’t have been needed.
- To cut the adjustable pivot arm’s slot I drilled holes at each end, cut out the slot using a Dremel saw blade and filed the opening for bolt clearance. I could have cut the slot using the scroll saw I ‘spose.
- I could have used a smaller fender washer but it’s what I had handy so I cut off the excess using a Dremel/cut-off disc. Now I can use the jig for cutting pieces that are thicker than 1/8” MDF if I ever decide to.
- The pattern is hinged at two inch increments ‘cause that’s how tall my standard walls are. The hinges are masking tape. In the example the bottom level has been folded out of the way for a 2-story.
- Using the jig is easy: Set it, remove the pattern, insert your material (precut to the correct width), then run the jig along the edge of your scroll saw and cut away. Flip your material over and repeat the cut. TA DA! I usually make ends in pairs.